Spend your summer changing the lives of youth at our beautiful camp in the redwoods! Have fun leading off-site adventure trips up to 6 days long and take on the responsibility of overseeing all aspects of the program. Activities include surfing, hiking, whitewater rafting, mountain and road biking, sea kayaking, camping, and theme park visits! Staff training, opportunity to obtain lifeguard certification, weekly salary, room & board, and an amazing community are included! Start your new adventure today! More info here: https://www.ymcasf.org/campjonesgulch/teenadventure
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Xander Tartter (email@example.com). Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
1. Minimum age: 21 years old.
2. Experience working with youth.
3. Proficient swimmer and bicycler.
4. Experience cooking and camping in the outdoors.
5. Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
6. Background/Fingerprint Clearance.
7. Experience in a supervisory position preferred.