We’re seeking a full-time Lake & Pond Technician for a permanent position providing service to our clients at locations throughout Metro Atlanta. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with others outdoors and have an interest in the management of aquatic environments. Working conditions vary; the candidate must be comfortable working in all weather conditions. The candidate will be required to take the exam for a Commercial Pesticide Applicator License within six months of employment.
Full-time with some overtime available in the spring and summer. Work is scheduled Mon-Fri. The job requires employees to report to the company's home base in Woodstock, GA every morning.
The position is open until filled. We're looking for a candidate that can start as soon as possible. No funds are available for relocation expenses for candidates from outside the area.
Upon completion of introductory period, benefits include:
- Paid time off (Prorated for start dates after Jan 1. First year: 5 vacation days/5 personal days)
- Six paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Mobile phone stipend
- 401(k) retirement plan (after one year of employment)
- At least 18 years old
- Physical agility and Swimming ability
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Must pass drug test and background check before beginning employment
Preferred but not Required Education/Experience:
- Aquatic vegetation control
- Use of kayaks, jon boats, and outboard motors
- Pickup truck/trailer experience
- Outdoor work experience
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Lake & Pond Technician in the subject line. List any applicable education/experience in the body of the email.