Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District is hiring an Urban Conservation Technician to join its Natural Resources Program. The Technician supports the Urban Conservation Specialist with implementation of conservation projects in the urban areas of Washington County, OR. Duties include conservation project planning, program enrollment support, monitoring, outreach, reporting, and contract compliance.
The Technician will assist and report to the Urban Conservation Specialist to engage residents, community groups, and program partners to implement conservation initiatives for water quality, soil health, stewardship, and sustainable agriculture on lands within urban Washington County.
Check out the posting with application instructions at:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, organization, and project planning skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of natural resources and/or agriculture.
- Minimum two years professional experience in a natural resources-related field.
- Knowledge of conservation principles and strategies.
See full list of required skills and experience in the job posting.