Roles and Responsibilities:
Critterfacts.com is a leader in sharing stories and information about wildlife and the environment to help inspire people to save the planet.
We are actively looking for passionate individuals that are engaged in citizen science, wildlife conservation, environmental awareness, wildlife and environmental educators, filmmakers, zookeepers, and more that are looking to tell their stories, spread awareness, and share their passions about wildlife and environmental related topics.
Our mission is to spread knowledge, create curiosity, and inspire appreciation, for wildlife and our environment, that in turn promotes wildlife welfare, supports conservation efforts, and helps to preserve the world around us.
Here are some links to previous volunteer articles for reference:
• Take A Deep Breath: An Introduction to Freediving: https://critterfacts.com/take-a-deep-breath-an-introduction-to-freediving/
• The Unfortunate Reality of Outdoor Cats: https://critterfacts.com/the-unfortunate-reality-of-outdoor-cats/
• How to Start a Career in Animal Husbandry: https://critterfacts.com/how-to-build-a-career-in-animal-husbandry/
• My First Field Research Experience: https://critterfacts.com/my-first-field-research-experience/
• An Ursine Love Story: https://critterfacts.com/an-ursine-love-story/
• Could a Brighter Night Mean a Darker Future for Animals: https://critterfacts.com/could-a-brighter-night-mean-a-darker-future-for-animals/
• 5 Poisonous Plants to Avoid While Hiking in Tennessee: https://critterfacts.com/5-poisonous-plants-to-avoid-while-hiking-in-tennessee/
Article Topic Categories:
Currently, we have several categories included on Critterfacts.com. Based upon your entry and interests you can be assigned to one or more of the following categories:
• Wildlife: https://critterfacts.com/category/wildlife/
• Conservation: https://critterfacts.com/category/conservation/
• Education: https://critterfacts.com/category/education/
• Environment: https://critterfacts.com/category/environment/
• Film: https://critterfacts.com/category/film/
• Outdoors and Travel: https://critterfacts.com/category/outdoors-travel/
• Photography: https://critterfacts.com/category/photography/
• Science: https://critterfacts.com/category/science/
• Pets: https://critterfacts.com/category/pets/
• Rescue Centers and Conservation Groups: https://critterfacts.com/category/rescue-centers-and-conservation-groups/
• *Plants: New section being added for 2022
You must have experience with or must be enrolled in degree programs related but not limited to Wildlife Management, Ecology, Fisheries biology, Wildlife biology, Marine biology, Habitat restoration biology, Endangered species biology, Wildlife or fish management, Zoo/Aquarium caretaking, Environmental educator, etc.
We prefer individuals who are interested in research and writing. Previous writing and research samples are preferred.
If you are interested in joining us then please click on the link below and fill out the interest form. The form asks basic questions about your interests, experience, etc. If you have a resume or CV you may email that to us.
Once you submit the form we will reach out to schedule a call with Co-Founder William Colaw.
Here is the link to the interest form:
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please feel free to email us at:
Thank you in advance for your interest in CRITTERFACTS!