• Team management will be in charge of training others volunteers with the help of ASVO staff.
• Environmental education in the Tortuguero community
• Helping with the Station's social/environmental projects
• Tree planting with native species (reforestation)
• Working in the tree nursery
• Night patrols to protect, monitor and collect data on Tortuguero's flora and fauna
• Help build and maintain public footpaths
• Beach and village clean-ups
All applicants will need to send to this email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org the CV and a letter responding the next questions:
Why you what to do the volunteer internship? And what characteristics do you have to make you the best option for the position?
ASVO is going to check all the application and select the best persons, then we will do an interview by Skype.