Title: Water Program Support - Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii
Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii
Full job description: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/109075
Full Consideration Application Date: 08/15/2022
Salary Range: $75,000-83,000
Up to two positions are available. This position will provide technical support to NAVFAC Hawaii’s Environmental compliance branch ensuring compliance to all regulatory requirements of the Stormwater, Drinking Water, and Wastewater commodities. The candidate will provide technical oversight and subject matter expertise in support of a variety of projects including stormwater, drinking water and wastewater planning, inspections, analysis, review, and reporting. The overall goal of this support is to ensure compliance with local and federal regulations.
Relocation expenses are available for this position. An allocation of $3,000 is available for moving expenses.
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, Colorado State University has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here, https://covid.colostate.edu/pandemic-preparedness-team-broad-guidance-for-all-summer-and-fall-2021-activities/.
Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer.
• A bachelor’s degree with 3 years of professional, post-baccalaureate experience supporting environmental compliance.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in Water Program Support.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of environmental compliance programs.
• Other required qualifications are the ability to work independently, take initiative to resolve issues, and demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to pass the DoD background check for a Common Access Card (CAC).
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States by the proposed start date. CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.