• Assisting on-site visits with landowners for cost-share or technical assistance
• Making recommendations to landowners about wildlife habitat and forestry management
• Train and work with Biologist/Forester writing conservation plans using conservation desktop
• Assist with making maps in ArcMap or Conservation Desktop
• Assist in completing eligibility tasks such as assessments for landowners
Ability to work outside in inclement weather. Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with coworkers. Knowledge of construction techniques, processes, and methodologies to work with wildlife and forest practices. Ability to perform duties in an office setting, as well as the field setting.
A bachelor’s degree in Wildlife Biology and or Forestry would be beneficial, but not required.
Email resume to email@example.com