Wildernex Wildlife Control is an Aggie owned business providing nuisance wildlife control for residential, commercial, and managed land properties. If you are interested in an exciting career involving direct hands on contact with wildlife on a daily basis, this is the opportunity for you. Wildernex LLC is a professional wildlife control company that focuses on professionalism and the highest level of customer service as we resolve wildlife conflicts for the community.
Wildernex LLC hires only the best in order to build a team of degreed wildlife biologists that can effectively resolve wildlife related issues. Since we hire only the best, we feel you should be treated like the best. Wildernex offers pay compensation above the industry standards with the opportunity to increase your pay based on performance. We provide thorough training to prepare you for the field and continue to help you succeed throughout your career.
Company truck, cell phone, and equipment is provided.
Wildlife Biologist minimum requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Wildlife Biology or related field is preferred. Other degrees will be considered based on skill set.
• A strong desire to work hands on with wildlife on a daily basis
• Self-motivated and honorable work ethics
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills to interact with clients.
• Sales experience is a plus but not required
• Desire to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• Physically able to carry 50+ lbs.
• Able to work in tight places, in and around wetlands, and comfortable with heights
• Able to pass background check and drug screening
• Clean driving record
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org