Critter Control is a National Wildlife and Pest Management firm, servicing all of Utah. We have been in business locally for over 15 years and have over 100 offices nationwide. Our outstanding customer service and the high quality solutions offered to our clients are what set us apart from other companies.
We are looking to fill positions for a Wildlife Control Service Provider to handle residential and commercial accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, possess a willingness to learn and will be committed to meeting the same high standards that we have set forth for years to satisfy our clients.
Must have good communication skills and excel in customer service
If you are interested in applying for the Wildlife Control Technician position, please reply to this post via email with your resume and cover letter with a brief description of why you would be a great addition to our company. Previous experience in the pest control industry is preferred.
The applicant should be:
- Professional in appearance and communications.
- Organized with documents and daily route management.
- Able to operate a tablet /smart phone
- Possess a working knowledge of pest control products; including measurements, mixing and legal compliance for storage and application.
- Comfortable handling face-to-face, email and phone interactions with clients.
- Able to implement basic sales and customer service practices.
- Able to lift and carry thirty (30) pounds.
- A dedicated problem solver.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and performing thorough home inspections;
- Paid Vacation & Holidays 2 Personal Days
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Tablet
- Fuel Card
- Work Attire
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 +/year
• High school or equivalent
• wildlife: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Valid Utah Drivers License
Physically fit person with ability to use tall ladders, live traps, and able to work at chimney and roof top heights. Good communication skills and sales ability are necessary as this position entails talking with customers on a daily basis. Must be able to lift 75lbs over head and use 32’extension ladders. Background in wildlife or environmental field helpful. Must be able to handle and euthanize wild animals when required. Good driving record essential. Must be available to work after hours and on some weekends. Maturity and ability to work without immediate close supervision.