Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Wildlife Internship – Texas
Last Date to Apply
This is a unique opportunity to work on a whitetail breeding ranch in East Texas. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Bottle feeding late born fawns
- Pen cleaning and maintenance
- Feeding and vaccinating deer
- Semen collection from bucks
- Artificial insemination of does
- Fence repair and construction
- Data collection and recording
- Delivering/picking up wildlife to include whitetail deer and exotics.
Onsite housing is provided. A ranch vehicle is provided for work related activities. $1000 stipend each month will be paid.
Applicants must be drug free and have a valid drivers license. Must be enrolled in/graduated from a Wildlife Management, Zoology, or similar degree program. 2 references, cover letter and resume should be sent to email@example.com
We need someone immediately and you will be expected to work through the end of the year.
The days are long, 10+ hours. This is one of the busiest times in the deer breeder world. There is a lot to learn and experience though. We are looking for a permanent, full time person so the internship could evolve into a full time job.
Wildlife Management, Zoology or similar degree path