The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) is seeking to fill an Asian Carp Control and Reservoir Fisheries Manager position listed under the WILDLIFE MANAGER 1 Class-based in Rhea County, TN. The selected candidate will work with a team of biologists to address Asian Carp issues and reservoir fisheries in East Tennessee.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute field data collections in regional water bodies.
• Conducts computer and statistical analysis of data.
• Responsible for preparation and editing of technical reports.
• Coordinates with TWRA projects, state/local agencies, and governmental representatives on issues relating to freshwater fisheries resources.
• Provide technical assistance to the public through telephone, written communication, presentations, and social media.