Responsibilities: The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) is seeking to fill an Invasive Carp Team Fisheries Manager position listed under the WILDLIFE MANAGER 1 Class based in Benton County, TN. The selected candidate will work with a team to manage Invasive Carp in West Tennessee.
• Planning, coordinating, and executing field data collections in regional waterbodies
• Conducting computer and statistical analysis of data
• Preparation and editing of technical reports
• Coordinating with TWRA projects, state/local agencies, and governmental representatives on issues relating to freshwater fisheries resources
• Providing technical assistance to the public through telephone, written communication, presentations, and social media
https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html. To Apply, select external candidates. Then, in the search bar, enter 17248. The position is listed as WILDLIFE MANAGER 1 - 04282021-17248