Role and Responsibilities:
Critterfacts.com is a leader in sharing stories and information about wildlife and the environment to help inspire people to save the planet. We are currently looking for interns for the fall of 2021 to help build our wildlife archives. Accepted interns will perform the following tasks:
• Research information about wildlife based upon assigned category’s
• Create wildlife archive documents
• Identify images for each archive from approved images sources
• Upload and format completed archives on Critterfacts.com
During the internship you will learn how to do the following:
• How to identify and research reputable sources of information
• How to format wildlife archives documents
• How to use images properly with copyright
• How to format images using image software
• How to create web pages using templates
Wildlife Archive Categories:
Currently, we have several categories of wildlife included on Critterfacts.com. Based upon your entry and interests you can be assigned to one or more of the following categories:
• Sea Life
You must be enrolled in degree programs related, but not limited to Wildlife Management, Ecology, Fisheries biology, Wildlife biology, Marine biology, Habitat restoration biology, Endangered species biology, Wildlife or fish management, Zoo/Aquarium caretaking, Environmental education, etc.
We prefer individuals who are interested in research and writing. Previous writing and research samples are preferred, but are not expressively required.
This internship will be unpaid and will begin based upon your programs start and end dates during the fall sessions. If you are interested in joining us then please visit the link below and fill out the interest form. The form asks basic questions about your enrolled program, interests, experience, etc. If you have a resume or CV you will email that to us.
Once you submit the form we will reach out to schedule a call with Co-Founder William Colaw.
Here is the link to the interest form:
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please feel free to email us at:
Thank you in advance for your interest in CRITTERFACTS!