Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984.
The Wildlife Technician interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential properties.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
• Trapping & removal
• Exclusion & preventative services
• Wildlife damage repair
• Population management
• Integrated pest control
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
• Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
• Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
• Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
• Work outdoors in various weather conditions
• High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
• Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
• We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen