CritterGuys was started out of a love for wildlife and love for helping others. The CritterGuys team has extensive training and knowledge in wildlife removal and pest control. We pride ourselves in using the most humane techniques because we understand that the wildlife was here first.
We provide complete pest and wildlife services for anything from small residential to large commercial businesses and properties. With over a decade of experience we provide our customers with a solution to their wildlife concerns with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our solutions are advanced and individually tailored to the specific needs of our customers. No wildlife or pest problem is too big or small. Our goal is to give our customers a solution to their wildlife concerns that not only addresses the removal of unwanted pest but also provide a solution that ensures the unwanted pests do not return.
We are looking to fill positions for a Wildlife Management Specialist to handle residential and commercial accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, possess a willingness to learn, and will be committed to meeting the same high standards that we have established to satisfy our customers.
Must have excellent communication skills and excel in customer service.
If you are interested in applying for the Wildlife Management Specialists position, please send us your resume and cover letter, with a brief description of why you would be a great addition to our company.
Previous experience in the pest control industry is preferred.
- Professional in appearance and communication
- Organized with an emphasis on document management and daily route management
- Must possess a strong ability to operate a smartphone
- Possess a working knowledge of pest control products; including measurements, mixing, and legal compliance for storage and application
- Comfortable handling face-to-face, email, and phone interactions with clients
- Able to implement basic sales and customer service practices
- Able to lift and carry thirty (50) pounds
- A dedicated problem solver
- Comfortable climbing ladders and performing thorough home inspections
- Starting Pay- Salary plus performance based commissions
- Company Phone
- Work Shirts
- Company work truck
- Full Benefits and 401k options available after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours
High school or equivalent
Comfortable with ladders and heights and attics.
Required license or certification:
Valid Florida Drivers License
Clean driving record a must
Experience in trapping hunting or fishing preferred