Are you looking for an exciting and ever-changing career opportunity? A well-established company is hiring (1) self-motivated, career-oriented, and disciplined individual for a position that focuses on resolving human-wildlife conflicts in business, residential, and land management settings. This position requires someone who enjoys working with both people and animals.
Critter Control of Northern Arizona was established in 2017 to fill a void that our owner, Steven Martin, saw in his hometown. Steven has been in the industry for the past 16 years and is a Northern Arizona University Alumni. Our team is quickly becoming one of the largest and most trusted wildlife removal companies in Northern Arizona. Our company has been steadily growing since our establishment and look forward to providing an atmosphere where like-minded individuals can find a meaningful and vibrant career serving their community.
Critter Control of Northern Arizona operates in a niche market removing wild animals and pests from residential and commercial properties. We specialize in resolving our customers problems when no one else wants to tackle the wildest challenges. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and our technicians receive ongoing training and continuing education.
Benefits provided for our positions:
• Intensive training classes – online and field
• Company vehicle with maintenance, gas, and insurance
• Stable pay with opportunity to earn additional
• Matching 401K %
• Vacations and holidays
• Home at night
Hiring for (1) position in the following cities:
• Prescott & Cottonwood, AZ
• New positions added annually!!!
Work Period: Permanent Year-round Position
Start Date: June 1st
Compensation: $28,000-$45,000 (or more depending on production)
Read our Google Business Reviews by searching “Critter Control of Northern Arizona”
Email your resume to NorthernAZ@crittercontrol.net
Desired minimums for our wildlife removal specialists:
• Associates or Bachelors in Agriculture, Animal Science, Biology, Entomology, Environmental Science, Forestry, Range Management, or Wildlife Biology. Business, Marketing, and other majors are also considered. Military service, stable work history, and life experience can also be substituted for formal education.
• Love of working outdoors
• An outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are a must. Sales skills are a bonus.
• Have a passion for working with animals and pests while helping and protecting people and their properties
• Be physically able to carry and climb 32ft ladders, must be comfortable with heights
• Be able to work in confined spaces
• Be able to work in and around water
• Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined to manage assigned territory and be able to work independently
• Good driving record and comfortable with daily driving to and from wildlife and pest removal locations
• Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Available for consistent and sometimes varied shifts/hours