Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Wildlife Removal Technician – Middle Tennessee
Critter Gitter Wildlife Removal
Full time Positions
Last Date to Apply
Critter Gitter is a locally-owned company serving the Nashville - Murfreesboro area, currently recruiting a Wildlife Removal Technician. This is an entry-level position with paid, comprehensive training and opportunities for career advancement,
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Diagnose animal issues and provide effective and humane solutions to remove and remediate nuisance wildlife issues.
• Minor construction repairs.
• Serve as a problem solver for our customers to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's specific needs
• $15.25/hour starting pay.
• Additional commission pay after completion of our comprehensive training program.
• Fully stocked and insured company vehicle with fuel card, GPS, PPE, cell phone and uniforms.
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Opportunities for promotions, raises, and a range of additional benefits.
To apply, send an email with a resume and 3 references to email@example.com
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
• Using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity limit of 250 lbs
• Lift and carry up to 80 lbs
• Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
• Ability to work in various weather conditions
• We require a good driving record and valid driver's license.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Be well organized and display initiative and follow through.