Plateau Land & Wildlife Management, Inc. is part of a growing family of companies located near Dripping Springs, Texas who provide a broad spectrum of services to clients who want to protect, preserve and enhance their land. The Wildlife Services Technician Level I will actively participate in the delivery of many land and wildlife management services offered by the Ecological Services Division. Wildlife Services Technician Level I will work closely with the Products & Services Division Manager, Ecological Services staff, Regional Account Managers and inside sales staff, to assure work is being carried out on client properties in a productive and efficient manner. Wildlife Services Technician Level I will also experience a high level of client interaction and must provide exceptional customer service. The Wildlife Services Technician I makes sound and timely decisions, is resourceful, follows through on commitments, communicates effectively, instills trust, is adaptable to different situations, and builds strong customer relationships across all companies.
For more information, see job posting at www.plateauwildlife.com/job-openings/
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication as well as excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, dependability and accountability
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects on deadline
• Able to work independently as well as with teams while monitoring outcomes
• Ability to use a handheld GPS and iOS tablet
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe software
• Capable of exercising discretion and independent judgment
• Ability to tolerate frequent interruptions and changes in priority
• Ability to work outside normal work hours or beyond 40 hrs/week during certain times of the year based on seasonality and type of work performed
• Ability to handle occasional long drive times to and from client properties. This position requires extended periods of heavy physical labor, often in irregular terrain and various weather conditions.
• Excellent stamina is required
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in wildlife ecology or related natural resources field
• Ornithological/Avian background/birding experience or ability and desire to learn birding
• Experience with power tools, chain saws, and other two-cycle powered equipment
• First Aid/CPR/Wilderness First Aid Training Certification
Start Date: As soon as possible
APPLY ONLINE at www.plateauwildlife.com/job-openings/
You must apply online. E-mailed, faxed, mailed or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.