Are you seeking a career opportunity in sales, wildlife management, Wildlife removal, biology, environmental and animal sciences, or pest control? Do you enjoy working with wildlife, trapping, working outdoors, and interacting with the public? Then apply to Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal, LLC and become a Wildlife Specialist.
Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal specializes in the removal and management of nuisance wildlife and pest control. We serve commercial and residential customers alike throughout Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma and are continuing to grow. We provide thorough training to all of our Wildlife Specialists to ensure that they learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of this position.
• Engage in sales of wildlife and pest control services for residential and commercial clients
• Inspect buildings, roofs, attics, and outside areas of residential and commercial properties to determine extent of wildlife and pest control issues
• Collaborate with peers and clients to solve human-wildlife related conflicts
• Develop comprehensive management solutions to wildlife related issues at both residential and commercial sites
• Trap, remove, and exclude wildlife from residential and commercial structures.
• Repair wildlife damage and exclude (e.g. wildlife-proof) potential wildlife entry points
• Use power and hand tools, as well as insulation equipment
• Address potential recurring problems with ongoing control programs and pest control
• Appropriately schedule wildlife management and pest control services.
• Provide a high-quality service while communicating with clients to ensure client satisfaction
• Complete all required service-related documentation in a timely manner
• Communicate on a regular basis with management
• Safely operate and properly maintain a company vehicle and equipment
Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal Offers:
• Competitive compensation package, plus bonuses!
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
• Company vehicle, tablet, and cell phone
• Comprehensive training program
• Initial uniforms provided
• Basic tools and equipment required in the course of employee duties
• Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
• Safely access attics, roof tops, crawl spaces (confined spaces), etc.
• Must not have a fear of heights or confined spaces
• Through the course of duties: crouch, squat, bend, kneel, reach, climb up and down ladders, carrying ladders and other equipment.
• Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
• Work outdoors in various weather conditions
• Work long and irregular hours
Education and Professional Requirements:
• Four-year college degree required (preferred major of Biology, Wildlife Management, Environmental Science, Animal Science, or other related field of study)
• Professional experience is preferred. Such as jobs dealing with: sales, wildlife and/or forestry, field service, environmental services, nuisance wildlife removal, pest control, construction or repair of home, etc.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Good Driving Record
• The Ability to Pass a Drug Screening
• The ability to Pass a Background Check
• The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
• Flexible work hours
• Extended working hours
• Self-motivated, with high energy, well developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Comply with all company health and safety policies
• Hired applicants must reside or relocate within a 30-minute drive of their operational area.
• Acceptable time or mileage may vary across urban areas.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to info@UrbanJungleWildlifeRemoval.com