Our customer’s come to us with a problem they need solved and they are prepared to make a decision there and then.
Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control has been a leader in urban wildlife management since 1989. We specialize in the humane removal and exclusion of wildlife from homes and businesses and we are looking to add to our growing team.
Living with unwanted wildlife can be a stressful situation for homeowners and no two situations are the same. That’s why every job starts with a thorough inspection of the client’s property including the roof and attic to develop a customized game plan to solve their wildlife issues.
Once we have a handle on the situation, Skedaddle’s Residential Sales Reps take the time to educate and discuss our recommendations with clients. We oﬀer a full-service solution that includes removal, cleanup and prevention against future intrusion. Our methods and procedures have been proven over 30 years in business.
Skedaddle oﬀers a full training program so no previous experience with wildlife is required. We’re looking for positive and passionate individuals who enjoy meeting new people each day and helping them solve their wildlife problems.
This is a true ﬁeld service role. Most of your time will be spent meeting with prospective clients and doing exclusion procedures .
• Enjoy dealing with animals
• Enjoy putting people at ease and solving their problems
• Thrive on new challenges
• Be able to work independently
• Be physically fit
• Not be afraid of heights or confined spaces
• Have a good driving record
• Be able to pass a criminal background check
• Inspect buildings and outside areas of property to detect signs of wildlife intrusion.
• Humanely remove and exclude wildlife from homes and structures.
• Repair wildlife damage and wildlife-proof entry points.
• Advise clients on how to prevent or limit wildlife encounters in or around their home.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Work in various weather conditions.
• Operate in confined spaces including attics and crawlspaces.
• Use of power/hand tools.
• Job assignments may include positions such as crouching, squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing up and down ladders, carrying ladders and other equipment.
• Direct and/or assist your colleagues.
• Comply with all company health and safety